Saturday, November 7, 2009

How to send a voicemail in google talk?

I really want to know how to send a voice mail in google talk. I wnt to chat with my frnds.I have it downloaded and when i call someone with voice mail it rings thrice and the fourth time a lady blabbers and then later theres a sound 'beep', what should I do next? How to record the voice and with what?
How to send a voicemail in google talk?
Click on the person's name or photo. A window will appear of chat. The above the message you and the person type (In the same window). There will be - SEND VOCIEMAIL | SHARE FILES.





Click on SEND VOCIEMAIL.





Note - If the person is not online then it will be mailed to him/her.
Reply:


http://www.google.com/support/talk/bin/a...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting