Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why google talk is not working on my computer?

google talk is not working with my computer. when i sign in then it show an error and could not open. while all other messengers are working good on my computer. please help me why only google talk is not running on my computer.
Why google talk is not working on my computer?
Same thing happened to me...I found out my danged firewall was blocking it, and not saying so! Also Firefox had a hand in it! So check into those. Then you might check in to the Google Groups (there's a separate one for Google Chat) and search around for comments by anyone else who's had problems that sound like yours!
Reply:maybe there's something wrong with the google network or maybe your account isn't working well, you can ask some help in the google admins, but i dont know if they have any e-mails to contact :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting