Saturday, November 7, 2009

What is the server and domain name for google talk?

have a first ten iPod touch and I would love to have sip. I have fring and siax and a google talk account. Everything I do seem to fail when I try to call someone. I thought that maybe I didn't put the server and domain name but I really don't know them could some one please please help me out thanks
What is the server and domain name for google talk?
There are a couple options for using Google Talk to connect to landline phones, using 3rd party solutions.





GTalk2VoIP


http://www.gtalk2voip.com/


I used them a bit for testing last year. A novel solution for calling landlines from Google Talk.





IMVocal


http://www.imvocal.com/


This is a new service in limited Beta test phase. Receive toll-free voice calls from landlines to your IM's like Google Talk. I tested this for the first time today. It is a cool solution for people to call you from landlines to GoogleTalk account. They call from landlines and you pick up the call on your GTalk account online.... currently free.
Reply:Currently Google do not have SIP. It is coming soon.
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting