Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adding Google Talk to Google Desktop...why won't it work?!?

I have Google Talk already installed on my computer, but when I go to Google Desktop sidebar and click "Add Gadgets", and go to add Google Talk, it brings me to the download page. I already tried re-downloading and installing it, but it doesn't follow on with the option to add it to Google Desktop.





Any suggestions most appreciated :)
Adding Google Talk to Google Desktop...why won't it work?!?
Open the Google Talk Application and Double Click the very top of the window where it says Google Talk. I've had this problem for a few days too and finally found the solution here: http://groups.google.com/group/google-ta...
Reply:just go through the sidebar properties and check all the options.


i hope this work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting