Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I install both yahoo messenger and google talk . but now i unable to open yahoo messenger. why?

plzz send me appropriate answer. early as posible.



I install both yahoo messenger and google talk . but now i unable to open yahoo messenger. why?
I have had Google Talk installed along with various VoIP softphones and haven't ever had any conflicts.





Uninstall your old Yahoo Messenger using:


Start--%26gt; Control Panel--%26gt; Add Remove Programs


Once uninstalled, reboot your PC.





Then download latest version of Yahoo Messenger and re-install it.


http://messenger.yahoo.com/


See if that helps.
Reply:I AM NOT SURE WHAT GOOGLE TALK IS,,,





But Do this,,,,








Go to Add/Remove programs, DUMP anything that says Yahoo Messenger (toolbar, address book etc etc etc) they will be listed at the bottom of that window), and go to this website,,,,, http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=... and install the 7.0 (my suggestion, one of which I HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH).





BE SAFE





Cheri






first name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting