Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does it show that I am on-line in Google talk even after I logout?

Many times I've seen that even after I logout from google talk, my status is still online, can someone help me fix this problem...
Why does it show that I am on-line in Google talk even after I logout?
actually this is very common with most membership sites. It tells other members at that site when you are logged on to the internet so that they can IM you/ whatever..other members know when you/your computer is connected to the internet..
Reply:Their servers are not updated instantaneously. Wait a few minutes and check again.





Unless you work for Google or have access to their servers I don't think this is something you can "fix".
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting