Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I prevent my previous chat from poping up in google talk?

When I chat with a friend in Google talk, and log out, and login again after even hours, and click on the same friend's name to chat, then our previous chat also shows with the new chat window tht is opened, how do I prevent this from happening without having to disconnect my internet itself? Please note : I am off the records on google talk chats but still this happens, anyone knows wht to do to open a fresh window without the previous chat in it once you close the window and open it again?
How do I prevent my previous chat from poping up in google talk?
yup, you see, its all in internet explorer. After you logout, you should delte all of your internet history. In tools, then just delete everything. Your conversations wont ever appear again.
name common

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting