Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO TALK TO A GOOGLE AGENT WHERE AND HOW CAN I TALK TO THE GOOGLE AGENT?

please post information and email for


will google close down if yes when,if you know a google agen'ts email


please help me


thanks


HARRAI
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO TALK TO A GOOGLE AGENT WHERE AND HOW CAN I TALK TO THE GOOGLE AGENT?
I don't live in US but I know there is a Google Support contact number. This is what I got online, and you can try it if works. (650) 253-0000





http://www.elertgadget.com/elertlibrary/...








Scan until the bottom part.








AND what do you mean Google will close down? as in no Google anymore? No. They are a stable company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting