Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I can't change my Google Talk display name?

hey, ive been trying to fix something on google chat that's been bugging me for a while. when i signed up for gmail and made my account, i put a fake first and last name in, lets just say its brett johnson. well now i actually use gmail chat a lot, and i want to change the name, since people have no idea who i am when i invite them but laugh once they find out. but every attempt ive made has been futile. i went to settings and set the name to something custom, but it only changed it on my own chat list, and everyone else still sees it as brett johnson. i even went to personal info and changed my name to my real name, but it still shows as bloody brett johnson to everyone else. anyone have a solution for this? thanks.
I can't change my Google Talk display name?
Have you tried changing your google settings (not gmail)? If not, I think that there was a certain place on gmail settings which showed where to change your display name that others will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting