Monday, October 12, 2009

Why is my google talk or Gmail not working on my laptop?

My Gmail and google talk are not working on my laptop but it works on my desktop computer. why is this? i ran a virus scan on my program trend micro pc and there was no virus but yesterday i was the internet trying to watch some video my computer gave me an alert with about 5-6 virus and trojans but i cleared them with hijack this and now goolge talk wont let me sign in or when im online on my laptop i cant check my gmail why is this and is there a way to fix it. also when i go to check my gmail it gives me a "Certificate Errors" page it says i can contune but with risks but what are the risks. my laptop is an Dell inspiron E1505 if that helps. Any info would be great thanks!!
Why is my google talk or Gmail not working on my laptop?
Open McAfee Personal Firewall.


Select Personal Firewall Plus along the left side.


Click View the Internet Application List.


Find Google Talk in the Application Name column.


Right-click Google Talk and select Allow Full Access. (If you don't see Google Talk in the Application Name column, click Allow New Application and enter


hope that will help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting