Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deleting contacts on google talk on iphone?

There is a google talk web app specially designed for i-phone that can be accessed when I type in the URL http://www.google.com/talk in safari browser that comes along with i-phone. I am using this application.





My question is, if I delete/block a contact from my google talk on my iphone, will that contact also be deleted/blocked from my gmail chat contact list on PC?





For example: I have deleted X from my google talk on my iphone. Will X also be deleted from my contact list when I sign in to my gmail account from PC?
Deleting contacts on google talk on iphone?
Yes, the contact will be deleted from 'your account', and not just from your I-Phone. When you delete a contact, it is applied in your account, and not just reflected to your PC or I-Phone or whatever.





Hope that helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting