Monday, October 12, 2009

Google talk on blackberry anyone, hellllp needed pleeeease!!!?

if someone deletes you from their google talk blackberry application, can you still them on your google talk contact list???!!





I know that if someone deletes you on PC google talk, you can't see them but not sure about blackberry.





if anyone has this application on blackberry and would be willing to help me test this, can you add me: ana.me00 at gmail dot com





I can then ask you to delete me just to see how it work.





please let me know if you are willing to help OR if you already know the answer, please let me know!!





Thanks!!
Google talk on blackberry anyone, hellllp needed pleeeease!!!?
you only stop seeing them if they block you
scientific name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting