Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I can't seem to sign in to Google Talk. Can anyone help?

Okay, so as of yesterday I got locked out of my Google Talk account. Well, the darn thing auto unlocked itself, but I still can't get into talk. Now the thing is saying my password does not match my screen name. So I followed the reset password link. And guess what, I still can't get in.


Can anyone out there please tell me what the heck is going on? I'm 99% positive I have my user name right. But how do I check? That's not listed in the my account section when I sign into Gmail.


Am I doing something wrong here or is Google just out to piss me off?


I know I can still use the chat through my e-mail, but I'd really rather not do that, as it's highly inconvenient. Not to mention I have to stay connected to the internet and to my Gmail to chat that way.


If anyone out there has some real help that would be great. Thanks in advance!
I can't seem to sign in to Google Talk. Can anyone help?
It usually prints your name at the top of the right-hand corner. (user@gmail.com). If not, sign up with Netrosoft Mail--is uses Google Talk also. http://www.netrosoftcorporation.co.nr-a....





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting