Saturday, October 24, 2009

How many resolution is required to put the background in Google-Talk?

I'm google-talk user, and I want to put the background image in this gtalk. but I don't know how to put. And I also wanna to know how many resolution are required to do like that?
How many resolution is required to put the background in Google-Talk?
For instructions on changing the Google Talk background you can head over here:





http://techgeekonline.wordpress.com/2007...





300 X 225 is the suggested resolution in this article but since I don't use google talk im not sure if its required to be that exact size.
Reply:320 x 225 is recommended.... All resolutions are welcome. If not, crop your image before uploading

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting