Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to make pc-to-phones through google talk?

I wish to replace yahoo voice since i am not satisfied with the phone out quality....can u pl tell me how to call mobile numbers through google talk?
How to make pc-to-phones through google talk?
goggle talk as far as I know does not currently have pc to mobile operations at least i've never seen the function, I use skype it is a voice chat service which allows calls to landlines for a per minute fee which is very reasonable I actually use it for all my long distance calls, does not require change over on existing phone service and the quality is absolutely amazing though this is an a dsl connection, and through a wireless I am not sure what the quality is on other types of internet services or connections.
Reply:that guy doesn't know what he's talking about, what you need to do is get an internet phone service that will work on google talk, but the crappy thing is, there is no telling which ones work with it, bc the people at the service dont know, and you absoloutly CANNOT contact google. Report Abuse

dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting