Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there an IM program that can combine Yahoo IM and Google Talk?

I have an iPhone application called Palringo that lets you talk to buddies on Google and Yahoo without having to switch programs. Is that possible on the computer as well?





I found a program called Trillian which does that with multiple IM programs, but it doesn't include Google. So basically, I think I'm looking for something that does what Trillian does but includes Google.





Thanks!
Is there an IM program that can combine Yahoo IM and Google Talk?
My friend, when chatting with me in Gmail or Google Talk, uses Pidgin.


You can download the program here.





http://www.pidgin.im/
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting