Monday, October 12, 2009

I want know which soundcard is best for voice chatting like google talk/ yahoo messenger.?

Kindly suggest.
I want know which soundcard is best for voice chatting like google talk/ yahoo messenger.?
You know what... with yahoo the stock sound card that came with your computer will work JUST PEACHY... This one has umm realteck AC97 audio which is perdy darn out of date and it works just fine. Our other computer is brand new (three weeks old) the sound in chat you honestly can't tell the difference... The bit rate on the sound isn't high enough in chat to really make a difference, at least in yahoo, I don't really know about google I haven't tried there voice protol yet. Now if you're gonna be watching movies you're gonna wanna get a really good card. hope I was of some help... may God bless ya!
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting