Monday, October 12, 2009

Does google talk chat with people who don't have google email domain? (and other google questions)Help, please?

Thanks And I need help .


I just downloaded Google talk


The email address I am using with my account is chinajewelry @ GMX.com.


My questions are: can you chat people who aren't using their email domain as @google.com


And...


Every time I open the Google Talk Client and log in, it says "You have logged in successfully but need to sign-up for Google Talk. Click here to enable your account for Google Talk. When you are finished, click Retry."


I copied that.


Help? Oh, and when I click the link it says to click, it brings my to a window that says "Welcome to Google Talk!" and it asks you for your first and last name then I enter them and click continue and it brings me to a window that just asks if you want to download it or something. I download it and everything and I tried the google talk gadget. Then it opens (the gadget) and it says I have no contacts and when I enter the names into the little search box, it says "blablabla invited" then it disappears. HELP I WANNA USE IT TO CHAT MY FRIENDS PLEASE HELP
Does google talk chat with people who don't have google email domain? (and other google questions)Help, please?
HOHOHO Merry christmas!








Helpful, isn't it?





Google Talk works with AIM, Google chat, and some others, but not all.





You need to download and install Google talk to use it. Ensure you have done this properly.





If you have done everything right, your contacts should have been added from Gmail, otherwise, just add them manually.





For more help, look here: http://www.google.com/support/talk/
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting