Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I had made an Id In Google talk The same Id 4 Orkut but I Want to change mY orkut Id What Could I do Plz Fix m?

1st when I had made an orkut account then I made the same account with same password in google talk due to which when I opens My Orkut Profile a Green Lights Appears Which Cause problem bcs its alwyz offline plz how could I remove it.tell me how to change my orkut Id Or How to delete my account in google talk.
I had made an Id In Google talk The same Id 4 Orkut but I Want to change mY orkut Id What Could I do Plz Fix m?
A google account gives you access to Orkut. When u tried to sign up for a new account in Gtalk what u basically did is used your Orkut account that u set up earlier (which is google account actually). So when you log in to you orkut account it shows your status "Green".


Now your question is kinda confusing :


If u want to set your status to offline : You can do so both on Gtalk as well as in Orkut by left clicking the "down arrow" thats near your status icon ("green as u said" if u are online) and set you status to invisible or simply logout of it and Vice Versa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting