Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I sign in to Google talk, sometimes my email ID appears in place of my name. Why?

After one or two days, it again becomes all right automatically, that is, my name appears correctly again. This problem never happens in Gmail Inbox. Only in ggl talk, this problem appears again and again. How can i completely remove this problem?
When I sign in to Google talk, sometimes my email ID appears in place of my name. Why?
this is the problem of google not ur google talk


see sometimes server is unable to find ur name so instead it writes the actual email ID


others only see ur name and not email ID


however they can see if u r added in ur list
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting