Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I get Google Talk to do this?

My Google talk won't recognize my webcam. Why is it not recognizing it? How do I get my Google Talk to recognize my webcam? Was gonna video chat, but can't, any idea on how I fix and solve this problem?
How can I get Google Talk to do this?
If your web cam works with other programs, you need to get the Google Talk video plug-in, here:





If your web cam doesn't work with other programs, you need to read the web cam User Manual to learn how to install it correctly.
Reply:is the webcam new? have u installed its driver ? if not do that first .if a cd came with the web cam install it first and if u have already installed try reinstalling it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting