Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I talk to other people using i chat who dont use talk google?

I have logged into I chat using talk google but my other friends dont use talk google ..how can I chat to them ??
How can I talk to other people using i chat who dont use talk google?
My friends use different IM systems, so I use Pidgin (http://www.pidgin.im/). With Pidgin, I can log into my Yahoo, AOL and Google accounts and talk with friends logged on with those systems. Other systems are supported as well.You would need to have an account with most of the systems your friends use, but with Pidgin, you'll only have one program to log in simultaneously and see everybody.





I actually use the portable version (http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/pi... of the program most often. I have the program on my USB stick drive and carry it around with me to work, etc. Very handy when not logging in from home.





Pidgin is a free program, not shareware or nagware. It is safe and not bundled with spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

google talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting